5 Ultimate Travel Blogger Checklist for Beginner
My online blogging community & friends requests me for daily update related to travelling and technology. But daily updating is not so easy task for a beginner blogger. So it took me about 1-2 weeks to compile all my blog posts before daily updating it.
Assembly of content ideas and allocating niche
- You and I could easily manage the content ideas by allocating proper folders for text, images, featured images in any storage medium
- Talking about a very first checklist for beginners is a compilation of all necessary content in an organized way is the key for a successful blog post.
Starting with thing I and You should do on daily basis
- Blog Posts Socializing– Starting with a very to-do list for a beginner blogger is to interact with his social audience and to reply to all kinds of queries he/she is capable of via different social media platforms. Commenting and engaging in between you and me is a must.
- Facebook-Usually I reply to comments up on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/trekntech95 and engage to resolve queries of fellow travelers.
- Emails– Huhhh!!!! Checking E-mail is the most exhausting job to do as it’s quite difficult to differentiate between the genuine ones and spam.
- Several Plug-ins for image compression are a must. But I personally suggest every beginner use https://squoosh.app/as it’s easy to use, free, and reliable for optimization and gives a better user interface between you and me.
SEO Optimization and Finding low competition Keyword
- I preferably recommend Rank Math Plug-in for better SEO and using Key search for finding low competition keywords as it drives more traffic for any blog posts.
Blogging Huhhh!!!!! The real Deal
- If I or you go for an excursion trip the very first thing as a beginner traveler comes to mind is to create a story, write blog posts, edit and record the moment is the key task for quality blog posts. Sure short gist of the story attracts more readers
Blogging doesn’t refers to copying text and content via different sources and then posting on WordPress or any blog forums other it refers to social engagement between reader and creator similarly to one which I’m having right now between You & Me
Hahahahahahaha !!!!!! Just Kidding
Engaging the reader to know about the content in precise and short format is key to a good blogging websites and its quite different from mainstream Wikipedia Pages.
- Alas about my monthly to-do task list is to scroll down my Google Search Console and Analytics Data to know about my monthly surge in traffic
- It gives me idea about my blog post reach help me to analyze my content reach via different platforms
Disclaimer: Trek n Tech claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on Trek n Tech, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.